This is how and why every business owner needs to build a personal brand
Would you agree that brands that feel more authentic, more human, and have actual people behind the brand are often the ones consumers connect with the most? The business owners who are able to create that authenticity in their brand, often have a strong personal brand behind the business, driving their business’s vision, mission, and values. They are the ones who are able to create massive influence around them and establish themselves as the expert in their field or industry.
Let us show you 3 easy steps to shaping and managing a powerful personal brand from one of Australia’s leading personal branding coaches, Carlii Lyon on this week’s episode of The Make It Happen Show. A snippet of her amazing session with our Entourage members at The Entrepreneurs’ Assembly earlier this year, Carlii shares her secrets to success from her experience working on the brands of executives, entrepreneurs, and even supermodels such as Miranda Kerr. This is a must-listen for all business owners who want to create a sphere of influence around themselves and their business long-term. Check it out.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 1:01 – Introducing Carlii Lyon
- 1:13 – The importance of putting yourself out there
- 3:36 – What is personal branding and how is it impactful to you and your business?
- 8:09 – The most common mistakes people make when building their personal brands
- 11:13 – The four P’s to building a strong personal brand
- 19:20 – The misconceptions and authentic definition of personal branding
“Personal branding is not necessarily about ending up on the cover of a magazine. It’s about allowing yourself to be seen and heard for you who you are and who you want to be.” — Carlii Lyon
In this episode, you will learn:
- The benefits of powerful personal brands
- How personal branding is not just about the big moments
- Make personal branding actually personal, not just a resume
- The importance of the ‘digital self‘
- How to quickly establish yourself as influential
- And more!